|Green Fees…Cart not included in Fee||Monday-Friday||Peaks Days|
|18 Hole Green Fee||$30.00||$50.00|
|Senior Green Fee (60 & Over)||$15.00||–|
|Junior Green Fee (17 & Under)||$15.00||–|
|Twilight (4.5 hrs before dark)||$20.00||$20.00|
|Late Twilight (2.5 hrs before dark)||$15.00||$15.00|
|18 Hole Cart (per rider)*||$18.00||$18.00|
|9 Hole Cart (per rider)*||$9.00||$9.00|
|Promotional Cart Fee**||$25.00||$25.00|
|Spectator Cart Fee||$30.00||$30.00|
|First Responder Special|
|Green Fee & Cart (Non-Holidays)
Must be active Police, Fire, EMT, or Military. ID Required
* Tax included
**Promotional Cart Fee is STANDARD FEE for:
- Redeeming coupons when cart fee required
ALL Prices subject to change without notice
- Open 7 days a week, sunup to sundown.
- CLOSED CHRISTMAS
- CLOSED THANSKGIVING
- Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express.
- Reserve tee times up to seven days in advance for Monday-Friday.
- Saturday-Sunday tee times taken as early as prior Monday.
- Five-somes allowed on Mondays-Friday (Non-Peak Days).
- Soft spikes only.
- Dress code enforced.
- Individuals may not bring the following items on premises:
- Personal coolers
- Any food or beverages
- Pull carts
- Private carts
- Each player must have his own bag and clubs.
- Proper etiquette requires you to:
- Allow faster groups to play through
- Rake all traps
- Repair ball marks
- Repair divots
- All Rates are subject to change without notice.
- PEAK DAYS: The Following is a list of “Peak Days” recognized by the City of Grand Prairie and will be used to determine “Specific Peak Rates”.
- ALL Saturdays & Sundays
- New Years Eve
- New Years Day
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Good Friday
- Easter Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day (Course CLOSED)
- Friday following Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day (Course CLOSED)